- ♦Preparing Your Oral Presentation
1. Presentation for oral sessions requires a maximum 12 minutes long PPT presentation and 3 minutes Questions & Answers. We recommend 16:9 PPT format for better screen showing.
2. Each presenter should prepare a short bio (4 lines maximum) . The short bio will be used by session chairs to introduce the presenter.
3. Each speaker is required to meet his/her Session Chair online 10 minutes before the session starts.
4. The virtual conference rooms will be notified and tested later. Follow-up notice will be published in the group. Please enter the QQ group, the group number is 974909498. You can scan the following QR code to enter the group:
- ♦Preparing Your Poster Presentation
1.Upload your poster materials
Presentation for poster sessions requires one-page-poster and a maximum five-minute Poster video (make a 5-minute explanation video for your poster, which can be explained directly according to the poster).
The author can also log in to his account on the official website to upload his own poster and other materials.
Deadline for uploading of paper presentations: 2021.08.20
a.The name of the poster for uploading MUST be the Paper ID, “xxxxxx.pdf”, The video should also be named as paper ID, “xxxxxx.mp4”, etc.
b.It is possible to upload the improved version with the same name. The old version will be replaced.
Note that accepted paper without presentation will be considered as no show in the conference, and the paper will be removed from the conference proceedings without refund.
If you have any questions, please email WiPDA-Asia 2021 Technical Program Committee at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.