Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission Deadline extended until Apr. 2nd, 2021!
Your abstract will be used in the review process to evaluate your contribution to the workshop. The total length of the abstract is limited to two (2) pages of A4 zise paper. The submitted abstract should contain introduction, motivation, brief review of prior art, the novelty of your work, major achievements supporting evidences, figures/tables, and references. You must not submit materials that has already been published elsewhere, either at a conference on in a journal. The degree of novelty will be one of the major evaluation criteria in the review process. The two-page abstract should be converted into PDF format and submitted electronically.
Final Paper Submission Guideline
Template: Please use the A4 template at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings
Length: 4-6 pages including diagrams and references.
1. Log in to the paper submission system using the link below.
2. Select Final Paper Submission.
3. Follow the steps within the submission system, including checking your paper format using PDF eXpress and signing copyright transfer to IEEE.
A: Your final paper must be converted to PDF format using https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
1) Conference ID: 51810X
2) Select the New Users
3) Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid
B. You are also required to sign and complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form(eCF). Submission Copyright transfer can be submitted through the paper submission system after your paper has been accepted.
4. Make sure the paper is claimed by a full registration author.